Today, companies must manage the coordination of a large amount of information; in future, the amount will continue to grow. Every department of the enterprise, from material and technical supply, production and finance to human resources, sales and marketing must know exactly when, where and what should be done. That is why the need for ERP-based management has occurred.
The ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is an information system integrating and automating a large number of processes relating to the production activities of an enterprise. It is a software system serving as the information backbone for the management of the entire enterprise.
The ERP enables:
- Improvement of information processes and competitive advantage.
- Process-oriented approach to the administration of the economic agenda of a company.
- Automation of approval activities through the mediation of defined processes.
- Reporting processes simplification.
- Shortening of the company's invoicing cycle, optimisation of obligations and receivables, taking cash flow planning into account.
- Detailed and up-to-date corporate performance overviews.
- Sufficient information on partners and customers, new incentive for business.
- Efficient corporate management on the basis of relevant data and information.
- Easier production planning and management.
Advantages of our solution:
- Comprehensive coverage of corporate processes, perfect overview of the company.
- Solution built on open standards.
- Flexible and user-friendly system.
- Implementation according to your requirements.
- Fast return on your investment.
- Unique Oracle support throughout the service life of the system and Applications Unlimited programme (life-long support for older versions).
Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
Oracle JD Edwards World
Oracle E-Business Suite